£40,458 (£19.95ph) + Training + Progression + Pension (6%) + Holiday + Healthcare + Benefits + Permanent role
Are you looking for the next step in your career in an Engineering environment within a growing and well established company?
Do you have a background in supervisory/management roles in a engineering plant/production/manufacturing or recycling industries?
Links Recruitment present a fantastic opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join a well-established and thriving company, to make the role their own and add value within the post.
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective and successful supervision of operator and maintenance staff, productivity, and safety measures. Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Assist and oversee site productivity levels by maximising people, plant and material utilisation alongside the Engineering Manager.
- Ensure clarity of key priorities and communicate these to team members as required.
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly plan and communicate feedback to Team Members.
- Schedule and authorise overtime in line with processing timeframes.
- Monitor and review task completion and actively ensure highest level efficiencies are achieved.
- Ensure self and direct report compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health, Environment and Community Systems.
- Actively foster compliance to quality requirements in line with relevant standards and guidelines for self and team.
- Raise any significant non-conformances and actively implement corrective actions that resolve quality issues.
- Maintain site security in accordance with company requirements.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for, and ensure compliance with, all Safety, Health, Environment, Community, and Sustainability (SHECS) policies, procedures, and initiatives within team
- A background in supervisory/team leader or management roles in an Engineering/Manufacturing/Plant environment
- Have Health & Safety knowledge to ensure and oversee compliance
- Ability to manage people
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with limited direction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing and developing a small to medium team
Salary: £40,500 / £19.95ph (Overtime available paid at higher rates 1.5x)