£23,000 - £25,000 Per Year
£23,000 – £25,000 + Overtime + Progression + Company Pension + Holiday
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operative work within a company continuously growing due to company success –
This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader and carrying out a range of duties, working both independently and as part of a team to ensure a high standard of service is delivered at all times.
· To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic and positive manner;
· Unloading the line and carrying out routine quality checks;
· Movement of materials to and from the line including use of forklifts/side-loaders;
· To understand customer needs in line with the needs of the business;
· To keep up to date and respond accordingly to all enquiries;
· To be a pro-active employee at all times;
· To liaise with and assist internal staff where required, promptly and in a professional manner;
· To attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management; and
· To provide feedback to all other areas of the business to ensure continuous improvement of our services.
· Proven experience of working in a similar environment;
· Enthusiastic with a positive attitude;
· Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
· Ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues;
· Computer literate;
· Excellent time keeping skills;
Working Hours – 40 hours per week alternating shift between 06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00
If this role is of interest, feel free to apply and you will be contacted shortly to discuss the role and company in further detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: