Construction & Engineering
£35,172.80 Per Hour
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for a Planned Maintenance Engineer to work within an international company in who are continuously growing due to company success.
This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
To perform regular servicing and maintenance of all site equipment in line with a planned maintenance schedule. Train and develop other members of the engineering team to be able to resolve problems on a reactive breakdown basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To maximise production by minimising Engineering downtime
· To maintain a safe and hygienic working environment at all times.
· To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
· To assist in breakdowns and provide support to all other departments.
· To undertake planned maintenance on designated equipment to maintain and improve production efficiency.
· Keep planned maintenance documentation up to date.
· Assist with appropriate training to support engineering department continued development.
· Liaise with site purchasing and suppliers on replacement parts required.
· Assist in the Control and co-ordination of contractors on site when necessary.
· Proactively identify opportunities for improvements along with supporting and assisting in the implementation.
· Support continuous improvement teams with highlighted projects and improvements.
1. Self-motivated individual able to demonstrate a desire to succeed and achieve results.
2. Ability to develop others by sharing hands on knowledge & skills within the maintenance environment.
3. Good time management and planning skills to ensure required schedules and policies are maintained.
4. Time served engineer – electrical or mechanical
5. Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
Hours of works are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm, with half hour paid break.
All PPE and training is provided.
Starting salary – £35,172.80, with the option of contractual overtime on completion of probation period.
If this role is of interest, feel free to apply and you will be contacted shortly to discuss the role and company in further detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary:£35,172.80 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person