Construction & Engineering
£45,000 Per Year
Are you a maintenance engineer or technician with a mechanical or electrical skill set?
Have you worked within a production/manufacturing background or similar?
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work within a well-established company who are continuously growing due to company success. This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
You will be working within a team, carrying out PPM’s and maintenance on a range of production machinery.
• Maintain all site mechanical/electrical equipment in relation to machinery, buildings, support services and utilities to required standards.
• Perform maintenance and support tasks on high-speed automated equipment.
• Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
• Proactive machine maintenance in accordance with the PPM schedule to plant, machinery, and equipment to prevent unplanned downtime.
• Work with Production Management to proactively identify areas of continuous improvement.
• Supporting the transitional period of moving from the existing factory to a new purpose-built production facility.
• Occasional installation requirement supporting external contractors.
• Liaising with all internal departments to ensure any potential issues/factors affecting the business are communicated in a timely manner and escalated appropriately.
• Asset care and supporting in the training and development of Apprentices/Machine Setters
• Keeping accurate and up to date records
• Sourcing of parts ensuring optimum value for the business
• Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work.
• Ensure Health and Safety and Safety requirements are met at all times.
• Experience in a similar role that covers both electrical and mechanical engineering responsibilities.
• HNC Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
• Experience within food manufacturing or FMCG desirable
• Electrical qualifications (NVQ level 3/18th edition essential
• Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities.
• Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving.
• Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment.
• Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment
Salary: £45,500 on a 4 on 4 off shift rotation, days only. Salary increases when doing full shift cycle of days and nights.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (6-6 days one week, nights the next week)
£45,000 + Training + Progression + On site Parking + Company Pension + Holiday + Overtime (Paid at higher rates)