£40,000 + Day Shifts Only + Training + Progression + On site Parking + Company Pension + Holiday + Overtime
Are you a technician/maintenance engineer or technician with a mechanical or electrical skill set?
Have you worked within a production/manufacturing background or similar?
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for an engineer/technician to work within an international company in who are continuously growing due to company success. This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
- To effectively maintain the automation and equipment within the branch, ensuring that the automated equipment and systems run to optimum efficiency in accordance with AAH/Knapp/Schaefer guidelines
- To be the sites Lead Maintenance Engineer carrying out CMMS planning responsibilities for the team, effective management of the engineering stores and proactively supporting the team by carrying out maintenance and repair works as required. You will also deputize for the engineering manager where necessary.
- Ensure that the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is fully utilised in line with company guidelines and all planned maintenance and corrective work is carried out in a timely manner. Ensure that engineering KPI’s are produced, analysed and acted upon to support equipment reliability and continuous improvement in equipment performance is carried out.
- To ensure you have the correct skills, knowledge, resource and capability required to carry out the above and that the engineering department has suitable tools and equipment. To support the Training and Development plan to identify and address any capability gaps.
- To manage specified HSE risks on site in line with Mckesson/Celesio/AAH policies and procedures and to ensure legal compliance in terms of these risks. Including, management of contractors, management of maintenance of specialist plant (HVAC, Generators, Sprinkler systems etc.).
- Support any CAPEX projects for the site including acting as Project Manager and Principal Contractor as and when required
- Support the operations and Transport teams as and when required at the request of the site GM
- Improve upon and maintain workshop, stores and engineering standards, to audit ready levels in line with the central engineering strategy.
- A background in a similar role (mechanical maintenance engineer)
- Experience on production/manufacturing machinery or similar
- Formal qualifications are a bonus (ONC/HNC/BTEC/City & Guilds) – Desirable
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Practical facilities asset management experience and knowledge
- HNC in an engineering discipline
- Distribution (Supply chain warehouse), manufacturing, pharmaceutical or FMCG background
Shifts – Day Shifts
Salary – £40,000