£11.47 Per Hour
LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting for a Mobile Responder to work with our client at their facility within Cardiff.
· To listen patiently, to empathise with the customer’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
· Communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately to a wide range of customer and colleagues.
· Work with current and emerging technology to enhance customer contact services, assisting in the development and implementation of systems (both manual and technology based).
· Work as part of the wider team ensuring continuous improvement responding to change in a positive manner
· To be responsible for the safe keeping of the Authority’s fuel cards and equipment completing driver vehicle log sheets and vehicle condition log.
· To attend relevant training sessions, courses and team meetings as required, being trained to provide cover for Control Centre operator and Sheltered Housing in emergency cases.
Pay/Benefits whilst working for our client:
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Pay
· £11.47 per hour
Location of Work:
Working Hours/Shift Pattern:
· This is a relief position with flexible working hours between 1-5 days per week.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
· Experience within a similar role is essential.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted immediately by our recruitment team.
A DRIVERS LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL TO CARRY OUT THIS ROLE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.47 per hour
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: BCMWC