Construction & Engineering
£40,000 - £55,000 Per Year
£40,000 – £55,000 + Overtime + Progression + Company Pension + Holiday
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for an Mechanically Bias Maintenance Engineer to work within a company continuously growing due to company success –
This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
We are looking for motivated, customer focused partners who want to join our team as a maintenance technician. The Focus of the Maintenance Technician is to ensure all safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
· Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
· Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned works orders as required.
· Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
· Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to line Manager.
· Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
· Make full use of CMMS
· Plan/prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time
· Assist in the meeting of daily production plan.
· Fill in job tickets/ CMMS on completion of work accurately and in a timely manner.
· Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault,
· diagnose fault, repair and return equipment to operational service.
· All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner. (a process of dynamic risk assessments operated).
· Identify spares requirements, log usage and aid in control
· Assist in the moving, installation and repositioning of machines and equipment.
· Previous Experience within a relevant engineering position
· Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
· Fault finding and material handling Automated systems.
· Experience in interpreting mechanical drawings.
· Maintenance and servicing of production facilities.
Monday to Friday 6am – 3pm, 1pm – 10pm
Every 5th week 4x 10hr shifts starting from 6pm
· Engineering Apprentice Trained
· HNC or equivalent
· Mechanical experience.
· FMCG experience.
· Experience of working in the food industry.
If this role is of interest, feel free to apply and you will be contacted shortly to discuss the role and company in further detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person