£35,000 – £40,000 + Progression + Company Pension + Holiday
LINKS Recruitment Group present a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Packaging Technologist to work within a company continuously growing due to company success –
This is a passionate and energetic company that provide a wide range of training and progression opportunities where individuals are rewarded for their hard work.
- Working as a functional expert in cross functional teams to deliver business goals
- You will work on a range of projects including new packaging development projects relating to primary secondary and tertiary packaging formats
- Responding to a brief that specifies the requirements packaging must meet (e.g. product presentation, identification and labelling, convenience, function, etc).
- Testing packaging designs to ensure its fit for function
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications, considering what might affect a product, e.g. its fragility, how it responds to light, PH and ingredient make up, exposure to moisture or temperature change, and how packaging must take account of these aspects.
- Identify high risk formulation/packaging and assess testing with suppliers
- Experience within a Food related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Effectively manage own time and workload.
- Have a good understanding of HACCP.
- Excellent attention to details
- A good team player with an eye for identifying opportunities to reduce costs while maintaining quality
Monday to Thursday 8am – 5:15pm
Friday 8am – 4pm
If this role is of interest, feel free to apply and you will be contacted shortly to discuss the role and company in further detail.