£15 Per Hour
Working as a Class 2 Driver for our client, will see you carry out double-manned home deliveries. You will be required to unload the vehicle and deliver the goods to customers safely and without damage. The items for delivery must always be handled with care and delivered with high levels of customer service.
Our client’s priority is always the safety of its personnel and customers. Therefore, deliveries are always completed as a double-manned team.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure employment with a major retailer.
Our client is an award-winning business and is recognised for their operational excellence.
Benefits whilst working for our client:
You will be paid £750 every quarter for satisfactory work performance. This is in addition to your excellent salary.
Bonus works out £58 extra per week. Total £778 potential earnings per week.
Circa £40k per year.
You will be paid 48 hours per week minimum. For any hours you work over the minimum, you will be paid.
Should you only work 40 hours within a week, you will still be guaranteed 48 hours pay each week. (excluding your induction week)
Starting times between: 04:00 – 06:00 (AM)
Location of Work:
Monday to Friday
You will need to meet the following criteria:
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted immediately by our recruitment team. There are immediate starts available.Truck Driver
– Safely operate a commercial vehicle to transport goods from one location to another
– Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
– Load and unload cargo using appropriate equipment
– Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations
– Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle
– Maintain accurate records of deliveries, mileage, and fuel consumption
– Communicate with dispatchers, customers, and other drivers using electronic devices or in-person
– Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
– Clean driving record with no recent accidents or violations
– Proven experience as a truck driver or similar role
– Ability to drive long distances and work flexible hours
– Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
– Strong communication and customer service skills
If you are a reliable and experienced truck driver looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 12/02/2024