Document – Complaints Policy and Procedure
Version – 1
Links Recruitment Group is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Tiffany Briggs (Director) by phone 02920 102508 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Daniel Puttick (Director). You can write to him at: Thorens House, Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, CF23 8RP.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
5. Daniel Puttick will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Daniel Puttick will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why